Sunday, August 17, 2008

Six years...

Six years ago, this amazing man decided to embark on the adventure of eternity--and I am so honored he chose me to be his traveling companion forever...
So, (using my favorite literary tool of alliteration) here is a tribute to our SIX years of:
Smiles
Spirit
Sassy
Service
Spectacular
Safety
Selflessness
Sharing
Sentiment
and
Sanity
....all of which couldn't be possible in my world without my Sweet and Steadfast husband, Don! Love you, Babe!
Happy Anniversary...on to Lucky # 7!

6 comments:

Pike's Place said...

Wow! You guys look great in that wedding picture (and the one later on as well). Happy anniversary!

Alicia said...

Ya, maybe I shouldn't have posted the "before" and "after" pictures...you notice 'SKINNY' wasn't one of my descriptive adjectives ;) That's overrated anyway, right?

Unknown said...

you two are so Cute! Congrats!! We really need to get together, no joke! Lena found a the picture of Sid and Cade's Christmas picture in her "briefcase" and now is soooooooo obsessed she asks several times a day to see "her friend Sidney" Maybe monday or sometime, let me know when you have time.

Terra said...

Parabems! Why wasn't "sex" one of the alliterations?!? Love you.

emily said...

So glad you guys found each other. It is amazing to think how that one decision changes your life forever. You guys obviously made an amazing choice in each other.

Alicia said...

Um, Terra...no comment...and Emily...certainly you can take a little more credit in the "finding" part of our relationship! ;) Love you both!