Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Favorite Pair of C's....

We are so blessed to have family near and close to us.  My sister Candice is one who always finds the time to stop by, squeeze the kiddos, impart wisdom and life perspectives and most importantly, she justifies my crazy impulses as she rolls her eyes in unconditional, sisterly love (enduring).  I adore her!  (As do my kiddos).  However, there is a special little bond between her and my little man, Chase.  I tease her all the time that he actually looks like he belongs to her more than me ;)  I had the chance to shoot a quick picture of the two of them together the other day, so I couldn't pass it up. Candice & Chase...my favorite pair of C's

1 comment:

Pike's Place said...

I can't get over how much older "little Candice" is. I used to babysit her when I was off-track in 6th grade. Feeling so old . . . . :) Very cute pic!!!