Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dad!!!


Happy Birthday, Dad! I have to say, I enjoy every minute of being able to celebrate our birthdays together.

I really can attribute a large majority of my life lessons to moments spent with you...teaching and leading by example.

Thanks to you, I will always put a border on everything project I complete, and will never forget that anything can look better with a little spray paint and a set of white lights. I will also never be afraid to work a little harder, study a little longer or be a little better. You taught us that, and more...

I can't remember a joyful moment of my life that didn't include you there...supporting me and loving every minute of it along with me. You are truly an amazing father, and a wonderful Grandpa, too! We're so lucky to have you, and so grateful for all that you are! LOVE YOU!

No comments: